UWAY Camera Technology
- UWAY is quickly becoming known for its innovative technology, compact size, and quality at a competitive price.
- UWAY offers high quality images and the crispest High Definition (HD) video in commercial game cameras.
- UWAY offers invisible NO GLOW Black Flash IR to eliminate camera detection.
- UWAY pays attention to the smallest of details to provide you with one of the most reliable cameras on the market.
UWAY Pays Attention to Details:
1. Multi-Zone PIR Sensor
UWAY cameras use multi-zone PIR (passive infra-red) motion sensors provide several zones of detection. This maximizes the reliability of the sensor and improves overall motion detection.
2. Dynamic Light Metering
UWAY uses high quality light metering sensors with a sophisticated light metering algorithm to provide the highest quality image in all lighting scenarios.
3. NO GLOW Black IR Lighting
UWAY uses proprietary ‘NO GLOW” Black Flash IR technology to provide the ultimate in stealth and minimize camera detection from animals and humans.
4. Low Power Consumption
All UWAY have below industry average power consumption in both stand-by and active mode.
5. Fast Trigger Speed
UWAY cameras have 1 second trigger speed. Although there cameras on the market with faster triggers, UWAY works to balance speed with consistently high quality images, video with sound recording, and reliable PIR detection.
6. High Definition Video with Sound
UWAY offers 1280 x 720p HD quality video with high quality sound recording.
7. Automatic Battery Life Extension
UWAY cameras have an automatic battery life extension mode built into the cameras. When the camera detects lower batter output, it will automatically cut the video shorter and reduce picture count in burst mode. This allows the camera to run longer and avoid missing any images.
8. Durable Casing
UWAY camera cases are built out of high quality compounds to increase camera longevity and last well in both hot and cold temperatures.
9. Dead Silent Image Capture
UWAY developed a proprietary method to capture Dead Silent pictures and video in day and night. Unlike most other cameras where the IR filter moves with every image in the night, UWAY IR filter moves once in the morning and once at night with the light change.
10. High Quality 8MP Photo
UWAY cameras use high quality CMOS sensors to provide high quality images by day and night.
11. True TFT Viewer Screen with Zoom
UWAY uses True TFT LCD screens for programming and picture viewing. This also offers the ability to ZOOM and PAN around on image in the field without bringing other hand held viewers.
12. Programmable Time-Lapse Modes
UWAY offers programmable Time-Lapse modes to assist in watching large areas. Time-Lapse mode runs in both day and night and is completely programmable.
13. Live Preview Mode
UWAY Live Preview Mode allows the user to see in Real-Time the camera field of view to ensure the correct placement every time.